Monday

Merry Monday 14

Good afternoon, yes its the afternoon for a change.  I usually get up and update the blog over a cuppa in the morning but today I had to get to work super duper early.

So that is work out of the way, I have an afternoon of bits and bobs to do then I plan on going into the craft room for a couple of hours this evening, getting the cards ready for our next Crafty Week.

As it is Merry Monday I  have another Christmas card to share with you


This was received from Lesley, thanks Lesley.

And as it is a very Merry Monday, here are the ones that I made last Friday night at our Christmas Card and Chatter Club.

I started off with some stamps from Sir Stampalot (these are on special offer at the moment so grab a bargain).

 Lots of lovely Stampin' Up! Whisper White card to watercolour on.  Oh yes it is fab to use with the watercolouring technique.  If you would like to order some, please get in touch and I will get in for you.

 I stamped the image direct on to the card, coloured in, added the lights.


 






Real Red card was cut down to size.
 
Old Olive card was cut down to size to use as a mat between the watercolour card and the Real Red card.
 
Put everything together and popped them in envelopes, until November.
 
In November I will add crystal effects to all the lights, add a star to the tree, stick them all together, add lots of dazzling diamonds, put in an insert and there you go, 12 cards all ready

Lots of visitors yesterday for Pauls Birthday, even though he isnt here.  We shall be celebrating a week late so next Sunday afternoon, it is tea and cakes.  I do hope the weather will be nice as I am trying to get the decking all clean to sit outside, well I can try cant I.

Thanks for having a read and please, if you fancy a crafty get together, let me know.  Have a wonderful day x



No comments: