Tuesday

Going, Going, Gone

Good morning and today is going to be another great day weatherwise.  I have just read that it is a dry day which means that I may get an hours gardening in later.

The retirement list is out and oh my, there are so many items that are leaving Stampin' Up!  If you have something that you have been wanting to purchase and its on the retirement list, best get your skates on.    If you click HERE you will get to the up to date list.  I shall be putting an order in this afternoon but there is no guarantee that we will get what we want as the things are just selling out so quickly.

I have made another Sweet card with products that I purchased some time ago.

 And here is the inside with a greeting and another little cupcake.

I really enjoyed making these and still have lots of bits left over to make more as and when I can.

If you fancy a cuppa today, I am home from around 2ish for a couple of hours and the sale dressers are just full of crafting items.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

fabulous card - hope you got all your jobs done that you wanted and had a great day with Paul - happy days ahead . . . . Lesley x