Saturday

A crafting Saturday


Yesterday didnt quite go as planned but that is okay, life cant always be as we plan.

I got up so early today but I guess that I am excited as I get to play with lots of crafting bits today and not too many chores to do either, which makes a lovely change.  I am still sure that one day I will wake up with no chores to do at all.  Today I am off to do a bit of shopping and deliver some SU goodies, trying to make a little space at home.  I am also sorting out/pricing up all the things that are for sale next Saturday.  Goodness just one week away and I am not going to panic as I know that it will all be okay in the end.  I have the make and takes organised, the new brochures have arrived and I have some samples ready to show everyone. 

Here ares some ribbons that Stampin' Up! have/had.  I love this little drawer unit and I have put it to good use for next weekend.
I have lots and lots of ribbon to show you which you can purchase on the day, nothing better than having a feel, as all us crafters know....of the ribbon I mean

Would you like to join stamperettes (club 10).  On 28th January I hope to start the next series of Stamperettes where 10 ladies committ to purchasing £15 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies each month, for the next 10 months.  Its a great way of builidng up your Stampin' Up! collection, gathering all the items you need in the same colours etc. etc.  During one of these 10 months each person will be a virtual hostess and get at least £25 worth of SU products, for nothing.  That is right, it is not very often that you get something for nothing.  Also, each person will get all the catalogues, brochures, minis free of charge throughout the 10 months and who knows what else.  There are still a few places left and if you would like some more information, give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

I am off to play with my envelope board a little more this afternoon and then this evening I will bring a few more things down stairs to share with everyone next week.
This is a little packet that I have made using the envelope board and some new papers called sweet sorbet.  The papers are free in the Sale a Bration promotion and so is the stamp set.  You can fit 5" x 3 1/2" cards and envelopes in here and guess what the kit size is for some brand new bundles from stampin' Up!, yes that's right 5" x 3 1/2"

Have a great day and thanks for having a read

No comments: