Wednesday

opps a daisy day

I was fortunate enough to have yesterday off work.  Well I didnt go into the office but boy, I worked.  First of all the pond was half empty so I had to top that up.  I am not sure what went wrong, if we have a root from the bamboo come through or if it was just one of those things but peeewwweeee, it did smell.

Then I dropped a cup of tea, broke a vase, broke a bottle of perfume and slid down the stairs.  Finishing my wreath I snipped my finger (those little Stampin' Up! snips are lethal).  So I think it was a good job that I didnt attempt to get in the car in the dark.  And the fog wow, it was really thick here early in the morning.

TAH DAHs

For todays cards I have used some new papers called Sweet Sorbet along with various colours of SU card and black card to matt the papers on.  The 12 x 12 papers are part of the Sale a Bration and you can get these FREE with £45 spent on products in the catalogues.  I thought they looked lovely.  I havent put any sentiments on them yet as I think that they can be used for all sorts of occassions, get well, birthday, notecards etc.  






If you would like to see these in the flesh then please, do call in for a cuppa on Saturday at anytime between 10 - 4.  I am still not getting nervous or panicky about Saturday yet. 





But I am sure that I will as we get closer to THE DAY.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh dear Tracey, what a day you had!!! Lovely set of cards :o)
Jackie xx