Saturday

Come along and join in with the crafty chatter





Today is the day and I am up early due to excitement, 4am.   It has taken me days to get everything ready (well it nearly is ready) for my open house.  The front door is open to everyone today from 10 until 4 and it would be lovely to see you, to have a cuppa, some cake and lots of crafty chatter.

Quite a few bits and pieces for sale, the SU catalogue is on hand to have a look through and please, feel free to take the latest Sale a bration brochure and Spring/Summer mini which will be available as from Tuesday 28th January.  Find out about signing up with Stampin' Up! at the amazing offer, join the Stamperettes for the next 10 months or book your own Stampin' Up! party.  You can even ask who is having the next SU party and where, get yourself an invite.

I have baked, Jacqui has baked and the kettle will be on all day.  Lots of samples to share with you, book into a class or two over the next few months or just come along for a chat.  Lots of new friends waiting to be met.

TAH DAH for today, something totally new for me.
 

I loved making this, getting the glue gun out and trying something different.  I hope you like it.  This is a kit where you make up the flowers, wrap the thick burlap ribbon around the wreath and then add the flowers.  Here are a few close ups of the paper flowers




















It took me about 3 hours to make from start to finish.  This kit will be available to buy in the Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up! £15.95 plus p+p or why not come along and make it in a 4 hour get together with me one afternoon or evening in February? 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a gorgeous wreath. Have a fun filled day :o)
Jackie xx