Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Yesterday came and went in a blur.  I got so carried away with the blog in the morning that I was actually late for work, me, moir, couldnt believe it.

Once I got home from the office, visited and did the shopping, ate soup and got sorted, it was 20 past 3.  Where did the afternoon go?  I didnt do any chores but hay, they will be waiting for me tomorrow. Yes tomorrow because this afternoon I am off out and tonight is scrapbooking.

I got this from a young man that I would love to be my son in law.  He really is very sweet but my daughters think of him as a brother.
Anyway, I had to fill it didnt I, looks lovely in my craft room
For today's TAH DAH



This is a new stamp set that you can get your little mits on in just 14 days when we get the Spring/Summer mini catalogue and what a great time to get it, just in time for Sale a Bration. If you would like to place an order, find out more about Stampin' Up! or just have a crafty natter over a cuppa, please do call in to my open house in Derby.  Come for the day if you wish, lots to keep you occupied and hopefully a lot of different people to talk to.  Not to mention the raffle basket, the cakes and the samples.

Off to work a bit earlier today.  Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.







2 comments:

Sue said...

Ah I love your little ceramic cupcake, what a good idea to fill it with crafting goodies rather than put it somewhere like the kitchen windowsill. Sue x

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, fancy you being late for work!!!!!
Lovely card and a cute little pot :o)
Thank you for asking, methinks the shoulders will stop hurting once Spring is on the way!
Jackie xx