Friday

Friday - need I say more


Its Friday and not only do I have that Friday feeling, also excited as I have my open day tomorrow.  All I have to do when I get home today is hoover and mop, set the table up for the make and takes and a little baking. 

It was our Nieces' daughters' 2nd birthday yesterday and here is the card that I made for her
I do love doing my little Penny Black cards.

Only a short and sweet post as I really cant be late for work today.  I cant believe it has taken me 40 minutes to get showered and dressed and that I am already running behind.  Good job it's Friday.

I do hope you can make it tomorrow, it will be lovely to have a cuppa and a chat with you.  Have a wonderful day today and take your brolly, the forecast for the East Midlands is rain.




No comments: