Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter


Tuesdays twitter soon comes around and what have we got for today.

Well to start with I had a lovely evening last night, thank you ladies.  I am so sorry that this was our last one together and you know exactly where I am if you need me.  Looking forward to seeing you all at the end of May, if not before.  I spent the evening with 4 wonderful ladies in Ripley and we had a crafty night in.

Tonight I have another lovely evening planned, crafting at mine.  People will think that crafting is all I do and its not true.  I work every morning, I do all my chores at home and, when time permits, do a bit of scrapbooking too.

So today is the day that SU (that is Stampin' Up! for those that may not know), have their SALE A BRATION and Spring/Summer mini catalogue go live.

I shall put the links up as soon as I get in from work today, just no time at breakfast.

Lots and lots of new products  to look at, to ponder over, to add to the wish list.  My number is 01332 721877 and I would be really happy to help you make your choices of crafting goodies if you need a hand.  There really is so much at the moment so if you fancy a cuppa and a browse through the catalogues, minis and everything else, give me a call and we can arrange to meet up.  I have seen so many wonderful things created that I already have my wish list ready and the first order will be going in today so, if you would like to add to this order, let me know.

If you fancy crafting on Thursday afternoon or Friday evening, I still have a couple of places left.  Give me a ring and I can tell you more.  This is for beginners and the more experienced crafter and the events are taking place in Allenton, Derby.

TAH DAH
I dont think I have shared this with you
It is made using the new card and envelope kit, which really is smashing.  Thick watercolour card feel and already coloured.  All I have done is stamp the image and the sentiment.  Its smaller than I would normally use but as the envelopes are included, its a lovely way to send a quick hello, thank you or birthday card.  You can get 20 of these for £11.95, there are 4 each of 5 designs and are lovely.  If you would like to see them in the flesh, please give me a call and we can arrange a get together or just let me know and I can order a pack for you.

I had a Christmas pressie from my sis of bulbs and we planted them up a couple of weeks ago well, look at these.


I really dont know what they are but I will keep taking the photos.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful and dry day.




No comments: