Saturday

Happy Birthday Pauline and Elvie

Up far to early this morning and I know that I will have to have a nap later or a very early night but just woke up and couldnt go back to sleep. 

Happy Birthday to Pauline and Elvie.  Unfortunately I didnt take a photo of Elvies card but we did share a cuppa and a catch up yesterday when I was out on my travels.  I cant tell you how bad the wind was on my way home and the rain, well.  I was glad to get through the front door, eventually.  Here is Pauline's Card and I hope both ladies have a lovely time today,  however they celebrate.

TAH DAH

So its the weekend and I am at the hairdressers first thing followed by another couple of house calls that I didnt manage to fit in yesterday, sorry.

Today two of my daughters go home today, so its really sad for me.  I know that I am lucky enough to be able to see them again soon but it is still sad.  I guess that is why I have busied myself over the next week.  As well as trying to get the house put back together there is work I shall make lots of cards and things with some Sale a Bration goodies. There is the new Christmas Card and Chatter Club starting next Friday.  If you fancy making your 2014 Christmas cards, get in touch and I will send you an email with all the details.

Paul took 4 bags to the charity shop yesterday and as well as sorting out his garden shed, we are sorting out the loft.  Well it has to be done doesnt it?

Those that know me know that I love candles and in the past I have burnt the candle and thrown away the jar, how silly am I?  Those little jars are wonderful for storage, here is a little Yankee Candle jar that will be full of buttons later today.
 

I hope that everyone reading this stays safe from the awful weather we are experiencing.  Thanks for having a ready and have a really nice weekend. 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lovely card for Pauline today Tracey. I have been guilty of getting rid of candle jars in the past myself, but not any more :o)
Jackie xx