Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Once I had put all my crafty bits away from the Christmas card club, I sat down and finished off the cards that I started on the night.  They are not stuck together but all they need is glitter and glue and they are done.
These are the ones that I showed everyone how to do using a stamp a ma jig to give you a reflection.  I have used all SU inks and the stamps are from before I discovered Stampin' Up.  So that another 8 in their envelopes.

Fingers crossed that I get to loose another 2lbs tonight.  I have been very good on my diet this week but I know I could have done a little better, tut tut.

Had a lovely day yesterday.  It was friends, friends and more friends.  I got a couple of scrapbook pages done too last night too.  I will share those on another day.

Off to work I go, a bit late again.  Hope you manage to stay dry today, the forecast is for a lot of rain.  Thanks for having a read.


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovely cards. I hope you find you have lost your 2 lbs :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Wow Christmas cards already - you are too organised. Love the reflections on these though. Sue x