Friday

A day with friends

Friday and the last day of the holiday.  I am making the most of today by going out and about visiting some friends.  A day I have been looking forward to for a while.

Yesterday the young adults travelled up from London and we spent a couple of hours in the waiting room at Derby Railway station.  I made them all a picnic tea for them to take on the train as they were staving (and broke).  It was an experience and they told me about their London trip.  They had their eyes opened to drunks everywhere, being followed, getting drenched and not even seeing the fireworks at midnight.  They did enjoy the trip though and here they all are.

They got home home safe and sound around half 11 last night.  Do you like the two little bags that are the same?  Christiana and I got these whilst down town, thought they were so cute.


Do you need anything from Stampin' Up! Do you fancy some new crafting items for the New Year? I am placing an order today so if you would like anything adding to this order (p+p just 50p), please let me know before 4pm

TAH DAH
Yes another card from Good as Gold.



Ending todays post with

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.  Thank you for having a read today.

No comments: