Monday

Happy Birthday Lesley


Monday morning and back to work for me today.

We managed to get Christmas all boxed up and put back in the loft.  The girls all went back home and arrived safe and sound and the new soup maker has been unpacked, been used and made wonderful potato and leek soup, ready for my lunch when I get home today.  But what do I do with all the cake, biscuits, chocolates etc?  I am trying so hard not to eat them so if you fancy a cuppa, please feel free to pop in tomorrow during Tuesday at Traceys in the afternoon or the evening.  I will have a plate of goodies ready for you.

Its Lesley's Birthday today and I hope she has a great day.  Here is the card that I sent to her

TAH DAH

I did my yearly accounts over the weekend, goodness, I know I am organised but I certainly let myself down last year.  They were all in a right pickle and took a lot longer than anticipated so, another todo for  2014, monthly accounts the first Sunday morning of each month.

I havent done a lot of crafting over Christmas and have missed doing bits and pieces so this afternoon I shall be leaving the housework and get busy in the craft room for a few hours.

There is a brand new Christmas Card and Chatter Club starting this Friday, 10th January from 6.30 - 9.30ish.  We shall be making our Christmas cards early so that at the end of the year, we are ready.  If you fancy coming along its at St. Edmunds Church on Sinfin Avenue, Shelton Lock, Derby.  I am really looking forward to this as I love making Christmas cards and already have so many little bits.

I hope that everyone reading this stays safe from the storms we are experiencing over the UK and have a wonderful Monday


2 comments:

Jackie said...

A delightful card Tracey, Happy Birthday to Lesley :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

thank you for my lovely card and present Lesley x