Thursday

Good as Gold



What a wet start to 2014 yesterday was.  I got so wet going to Slimmers World last night that I had to come home and get my feet rubbed dry tut tut tut.

Yesterday was a day of sorting out a few more things with Paul, a cupboard, a drawer, rubbish etc. etc.  It isnt often that we get time to have a look through stuff together so it was good.  Christiana downloaded her music and some photographs so that when she goes back to Cyprus, life is a little easier for her too so very productive

Today we are off out at 9am, town and then dunelm.  As I dont have any ironing to do, I can have a rest this afternoon as this evening we are meeting the young adults on their way back from London.  They purchased train tickets from Preston to London and then London to Derby for under £20 in the end.  They had a day around London yesterday shopping, seeing the sights and generally getting shattered.

I didnt manage to get into the craft room yesterday but I hope to do a little more this afternoon.  Christiana sat and wrote all her birthday cards for the whole year yesterday and she was amazed that I had so many, all ready to be sent out and to tell you the truth, so was I.  If you need a quick hand made card please do think of me before going to the shops as I have lots of them all ready to go. 

TAH DAH Here are another card that I made using the new  Good as Gold card kit.


In this kit you get 8 card bases, 8 envelopes and 8 liners, 1 sheet of gold foil tags, 1 sheet printed die-cut tags, 8 pieces of gold elastic cord, 8 pieces of bakers twine, you just need the glue.  These were lovely to make and, if you have additional coloured card, you can make more that 8 of these.

When I went to convention I forgot to take my perfume. Alison came to the rescue by letting me have a squirt of her's, it was called Dot.  Santa decided to put a small bottle of Dot in my Christmas stocking and it is wonderful, here is the bottle.
Ending today with this quote



Have a lovely Thursday and thank you so much for having a read today


No comments: