Friday

Jumping for Joy



Whoop Whoop it's Friday and I have woken up with that Friday feeling.

After my busy morning at work I will be out all afternoon today, people to see, places to go, bills to  pay....if you know what I mean so I will be pleased to put my feet up tonight.

I have lots and lots of SU bags to deliver tomorrow so I will make some calls in the morning and see if you are home, if you are waiting for crafting goodies to play with, we can arrange to get together.  I promise to bring your things with me as earlier this week I went out without them, opps.

Last night I had another play with the SU envelope board and am very impressed, again.  Everytime I make something different on it I think wow.  My friend Tracy has made tons and tons with the board and that has spured me on.

But let me share these little tags with you.  I have made these using a new stamp set that is out on 28th January in the Spring Summer Mini as well as this new punch for the end of the tag.  I am so pleased with this and look forward to having another play.






Come along on 28th and see these tags, as well as others, in the flesh.  Have a go with the board yourself, I am sure you will love it.

Off to work a bit earlier today, the traffic is terrible.  We have London Road closed, road works at Little Eaton Island and it is having an impact in Alvaston.  Have a great day and I hope you stay dry, the forecast is for rain.  Thanks for having a read.


No comments: