Thursday

Happy Birthday Liz


Who got wet through last night? me on the way back from Slimmers World.  I didnt mind too much  as I lost my 2lb that I wanted to loose.  Fingers crossed that I can do the same again over the next 7 days.  The forecast for Derby is a lot of rain today so I shall not be wearing my lovely new suede court shoes.  I found them from M&S and adore them.   I dont drive in them as I want to protect the heel, I dont go out in them if it is raining and I brush them down each evening to keep them looking nice, I must be mad.


It is happy birthday to my friend Liz today and here is the card that I made for her.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that she gets the card as I am having a little trouble with the local post office.  Things are going missing or taking a long time to get through.  This has happened to me in the past but I thought that they had sorted out their problems.

It is also Millies birthday today, the second eldest grandaughter and I will share her cards with you tomorrow

This afternoon I will be busy getting ready for tomorrows new club, the christmas card and chatter club and lots of new faces should be there.  I shall get my bags packed today then there is no panic tomorrow.  Everyone is welcome so if you are in the Derby area, please do come along.  For more details, please give me a ring on 01332 721877.

I have a Stampin' Up! order to deliver over the weekend, lots of lovely bags here and another order coming in tomorrow.  It is a bit busy but that seems to be the way that 2014 has started off.  I think I shall soon have to advertise for a social committee, someone who can help me out lots and lots and lots, making cards with new products, helping me cleaning craft room, accounts, cutting out kits etc. etc. 

I must now get ready for the day job (well it pays for the girls education).  I hope that you manage to stay warm and dry today and thanks for having a read.





1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I expected everywhere to be awash this morning after the overnight torrential rain!
Lovely card :o)
Jackie xx