Thursday

There's a moose loose

I spoke to all my daughters yesterday, normally it's two out of three not all three.  Great news is that Sophia is off to Athens for a couple of months to get some more social work experience, working for the red cross, very proud of her.  That does mean that mum will probably have to go to visit her though tut tut.

Here are another few cards that I started at the Christmas card club

They need sticking down, a bit of glitter and some crystal effects.  I shall just do a few more of these and then that will be that and the stamp will need to look for a new home.  I am trying to sell all my stamps bits by bit as I dont have the room for them.  We cant have it all can we.

Paul is going away today boo hoo.  Although while he is away I get so many little odd jobs done around the house, I go to bed at 9 and get up a bit earlier and before I know it, he is back again.  So his working away suits us both.

Just a few more days left now before my open house and I am busy making cards and other bits and pieces.  I am also sorting out all the retired stamps that I have so that they can go on the sales tables.  There are some bargains to be had, thats for sure.  If you fancy a cuppa and a chat and even a make and take, please do call in on Saturday 25th January at any time between 10 and 4.  If you need my address, let me know.

Disappointingly I only lost 1/2 lb last night which I was really surprised at.  I have been so good all last week that I was expecting the scales to be kinder but never mind.  Another week started and it means that to stay on my mini target, I need to loose 3 1/2 this week, I can do that, cant I?

Off to work, not going to be late.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

No comments: