Friday

Card Challenge 17- Stampin' Up! Joy to the World


 

Good morning.  I have had to look twice at the thermometer and then go and put my glasses on to read it again and yes, it does say 10.7 degrees.  This is a big jump from the 2 and  4 degrees that I have been seeing this week first thing in a morning.  Mr. Weatherman says we will get around 12 degrees today but rain.  Larnaca is already at 13 degrees and it will go up to 22 today.  

 My card challenge for today is some more cards from the Stampin' Up! Joy to the World kit.


And I still have a few more elements left.  I intend to make a few more cards and I will share those with you as soon as I get them finished.  

Yesterday we managed to get a turkey so that is Christmas saved.  We also found a few other treats for Christmas and we were in and out of the one shop within 40 minutes.  Home in plenty of time for all the visitors we had and it was so nice to catch up with folk.  

This morning I am off to see some cows at a local nature reserve.  I am rather frightened of cows and I have seen a photograph of them, they look hugh.  But it will be interesting to see them a bit closer.  The bonus is I get to walk in fresh air and catch up with a two lovely ladies at the same time.

This afternoon it is a few hours in the craft room.  I am really enjoying my time in there and now that Stampin' Up! are about to bring out a new Spring-Summer brochure as well as the Sale a Bration, there are so many wonderful things to create with.  If you would like a copy of these brochures, please send me an email or a message and I will get one to you.

Off for an early breakfast and get on with a few chores.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: