Sunday

Card Challenge 18 - Forever Fern masuline cards

 Good evening.  I hope you hav


e had a lovely Saturday.

As well as see my mum and dad, something I do every Saturday morning, as well as in the week but I take their newspaper for them on a Saturday, I have had a lovely time in the craft room with Sallyann this afternoon.  Of course, it was via Zoom.

We had a go at some Simple Stamping to create a few cards for the men in our lives.


It was a little blending and then Stamping part images from the Forever Fern Stamp set, all in the same colour.  The sentiment is from a brand new stamp set that will become available in January, I couldnt wait to have a play.  Some card fronts were mounted onto card bases and others are just made on a card base.  It is a great start to 2021.  It also makes a great change from Christmas cards but I will be back onto them tomorrow.

Off to watch the final of Strictly come Dancing now, have a great evening and thank you for having a read x

 

 


 

Product List

No comments: