Tuesday

Card Challenge Day 21 - Merry Christmas card

 Good morning.  I woke up very early this morning and wasnt too sure what day it was.   

With only 3 days till Christmas we are ready and are now sorting out some little jobs in the house that I havent had chance to do.  Updating photos in frames, putting away/throwing away paperwork etc.  Nothing major but little jobs.  The computer also needs a bit of a tidy up too but plenty of time for that.

The craft room has had a clean and that always makes me happy.  Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator means that I get the opportunity to play with some new stamps and new products that are due to be released in January.  So I have a clean craft room just waiting to be used and that is where you will find me this afternoon.  

Here are some more Christmas cards that I have made, these have been in the pipeline for two years.  There are so many different elements to this card and something that I havent done before.  A lot of die cutting, painting the die cuts, creating the scene and then inking the background.  I have loved creating these.  I only made a few for some of my crafting friends and will make a lot more next year for family.

 



 I shall use these cards as my day No. 21 in the card challenge.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday, no matter what you do.  Tracey x




No comments: