Friday

Card Challenge Day 3 - Gorgeous Posies

 Hello, after a very productive day I now have time for the blog.  I think I have 1001 things on my list but a few important ones have been crossed off.

 

Here is a card that I made up for a Thank You card for someone who placed an order.


It was handed out along with the goodies, when they had arrived.  This is from the Gorgeous Posies kit from Stampin' Up! and has a stamp set that you can purchase to go with it.  

 You get everything that you need to make 16 cards: 4 each of 4 designs. The card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).  The kit also includes a wonderful designer box which can be used for all sorts and it is 6-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 3" (16.8 x 13.7 x 7.6 cm).  The co-ordinating colours are Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, gold, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Purple Posy, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, white

I have made a few cards with the additional stamp set and will share these will you in a few days.  I am using them tomorrow for our Zoom Crafting session starting at 3pm.

If you would like to join us, you are more than welcome.  All I need is an email address to send your invitation.

 I would like to share a charcoal and chalk drawing that one of my granddaughters has done.  She is just 15 years old and has such a talent.

We are so proud of her, as we are with the other three granddaughters.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: