Monday

Challenge Day 6 - Happy Birthday Kirsty

 Good morning, its a bit cold and damp out there but that isnt a problem as it is Monday and we are off out.  I am so excited to be going out.  I have done quite a bit of shopping on line so we have to go and collect it for a couple of stores.  I also have to drop off a few Christmas cards along the way.  A morning out will do us good.

The tree went up yesterday YEAH.  We have so many boxes of Christmas bits and pieces that I am having a good old sort out this year.  I have box after box of bits I havent used for years which will get rehomed and everything else I am keeping I am going to transfer into plastic boxes to help protect them.  Of course, putting the tree up fills me with so many memories, some of them made me cry.  But it is to be expected and maybe next year it will be a little easier. 

It was my neices birthday yesterday and this is what I made for her.



She loved them all.  This making presents bit is so much fun, I really enjoy making them.  Of course I put a voucher in the bag for her to have a treat in the new year.  I do need to look at more present ideas that I can get on to in the New Year, which isnt too far away.

 Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


No comments: