Tuesday

Card Challenge Day 14 - Snowmen

 Good evening.  Another busy day which started very early with the shopping being delivered at 6.30am.  I cant believe that I got my times all mixed up.  I thought it would be here at 6.30 PM not AM.  Oh well it arrived and got sorted but now I am shattered.

I am really pleased to say that the Craft Room revamp is coming along so nicely.  Lots more sorted out today and to be honest, there is only the Stampin' Up! Stamps to go now and I will be done.  I have discovered to boxes of PHD - Projects Half Done so that will keep me busy over the next couple of weeks.


Here is my card for Day No. 14.  These cheeky chappies were all cut out, left in a box just looking up at me when I opened the box.  They have been coloured in with Stampin' Up! water coloured pencils which is one of my favourite ways to spend some time.  I find it so relaxing.    So it is another Christmas card in my box, as I do still have a couple to write.  Just waiting for addresses.

Do you fancy a Zoom get together this Friday or Saturday.

 
We will be making around 6 cards in three different colours.  If you need more details, please get in touch.  It would be great if you could join us.

Off to put my feet up.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely evening.  Tracey x

No comments: