Wednesday

Day 1 of card challenge, robbins and Stampin' Up! kits

 Hello.  A later post today as we had no electricity nor internet connections this morning.  We had to have an electrical check on everything.  It something that happens everytime we have had major works or if Paul has been updating stuff around the house.  Its always best to be safe than sorry, as he likes to say.

I have been asked to take part in a 30 cards for 30 day challenge and this is my Day 1.

The card for today, which is part of a retired kit from Stampin' Up! was given out as a Thank You for making a purchase with me.  I make a card everytime someone buys something and like to pop it into their bag when I had goods over or I pop one into the post if it is an online order. 

 


Kits are my 'go to' crafting when I loose inspiration, cant think of what to make and stuck in a rut or am in a rush.  Stampin' Up! has taken all the hard work out of thinking by putting all colour co-ordinated items together, with a smashing stamp set in lots of the kits or they recommend one to go with the kit.  How about these few, which you can get at the moment....and they make ideal presents for a crafty person.



Gorgeous Posies kit 




Simply Citrus

 



Looking Up 


There are quite a few more 'kits' available from Stampin' Up! and just by clicking on the image below, it will take you to the shop to have a look.  Just put the word KIT in the search bar and see what else is there. Or if you are struggling and dont have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to help you, get in touch as I am always happy to help, if I can.

 


I have been out for a lovely walk this morning at a nature reserve.  It was wonderful to spend an hour or so nattering with friends, watching squirrels run up the tree and of course, say hello to Mr. Robbin.

 


Thanks for having a read today and, if you do need any crafting help, let me know.  Tracey x



No comments: