Saturday

Card Challenge Day No. 24 - Garden Wishes from Stampin' Up!

 Good morning and I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, despite it being different.

We had a nice day, first of all it was facetime with the twins in Cyprus.  I am so disappointed that the Christmas cards and calendars I sent out have not arrived, despite them being sent 3 weeks ago.  I am still hopeful that they will arrive soon though.

That was followed by opening of some presents and goodness me, was I spoilt.  I have received so many wonderful gifts, lots of them home made and lots of crafting bits, what a surprise.  Thank you to everyone, it was magical.

After breakfast and a bit of a tidy up we put dinner on, for two, and watched a little tv.  The girls were on and off facetime, the phone and everything else all day long and that helped no end.

Not a lot more happened apart from tv programme after tv programme, I dont know when I spent so much time watching the television.   We were supposed to go out for a walk but boy it was so cold and so windy, we gave it a miss.

For my card Challenge 24, which is a day late (but hay, it was Christmas) 


I have used a new stamp set and teamed it with Bumblebee card and Night of Navy card.  Not colours I would normally put together but I do like them, especially with the greens and yellows of the image.  The stamp set was won when I went to the online Stampin' Up! convention in November and I have been waiting to ink it up.  I do hope you like it.  You can purchase this set at the beginning of January.

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you enjoy your day, whatever you may be up to.  Tracey x





No comments: