Thursday

Card Challenge No. 16 - Snow Globe Reindeer

Good morning. Today we are off hunting for turkey.  I am quite excited by the fact that we are going out, I just hope we can do it early enough.  The last couple of times we planned to get out early, we forgot what we needed to do, Paul sat at his ipad for an hour getting up to date on the news, we didnt take bags with us, we forgot the shopping list plus lots of other delays.

There are only 2 shops we are going to and I am hopeful we will get it from the first meaning we dont have to bother with the second.  If I leave it until next week, there may not be any turkeys left but I run the risk of going out today and being too early.  We shall see.  

Here is a card that was created from a die in the Snow Globe Scenes die set.  I just chopped the bottom off and used the Reindeer as the main focal point.  The background has been created using splodges from a retired stamp set but I think it works a treat. 



No glitter on this one as not everyone likes glitter.  I am really pleased to say that I have all my cards finished and posted.  Just a couple of hand delivery cards to do today on our way back home so I am really happy that I am so far ahead of things and not doing it last minute.

The 30 day card challenge has really got me making cards again and I am enjoying it.  The craft room revamp is almost complete and once the ironing has been done today (I know, imaging having to do ironing when I could be crafting), I shall be back in the craft room to make some more birthday cards.  Getting well ahead of the game.  

 

You are not too late to join us for a Zoom get together to make a few cards for the men in your life. Here are the details and if you would like a little more information, please get in touch.


 

How are all your preperations coming on? I do hope you are well under way and nearly ready for Santas visit.  I cant wait until next year when I am a little more organised and have our get togethers to make our Christmas cards on a monthly basis.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Thursday.  Tracey x

 



 


Product List

No comments: