Tuesday

Card Challenge Day 27 - Life is Beautiful

 Good morning, I had a lie in today, it was so quiet.  Then I opened the curtains and discovered why it was quiet. Snow and a fair bit of it too.  I dont mind the snow as I dont have to go out of the house.  If I was at work I would hate it as I dont like to drive in it nor walk in it.  So I am a happy bunny today.

It also means that I get to spend the day in the Craft Room again today, how lucky am I?  I want to use a new stamp set and get the birthday cards for January all finished.  Only a couple more to do.

So today is day 27 of my 30 day Card Challenge.  For this I would like to share this card with you.

 
I am so pleased to say that I shall be have a Zoom get together to show you and anyone else that joins in, how to make this, later in the week. I have used Life is Beautiful stamp set from Stampin' Up!  but you can use any tree stamp, leaves, birdhouse etc. along with a sentiment.  It involves lots of different techniques, stamping, blending, masking, using inks and more.  The details are below if you would like to join in with us.

One of the easiest things to use, to blend with, are these new blending brushing that Stampin' Up! have and will be available on 5th January.




 They make blending so easy and once you have used them, you can wash them out, leave them to dry and use them again.  If you would like to find out a little more about these brushes, please do get in touch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great Tuesday, whatever you are up to.


Product List

No comments: