Thursday

Card Challenge Day 23 - Curvy Keepsakes

 


 

Good morning, a bit of a damp start to the day but I do hope it isnt as cold as yesterday.  Christmas Eve, so totally different from all other years.

Today we shall drop off the last of the Christmas presents and then go for our visit into town to look at the decorations.  It has been our tradition for many years but we missed the last couple of years.  Last year we were in Cyprus to be with the twins and the year before we spent it with Christiana, as she went to McMillan on this day.  

So all our preperations are ready, it will be a very strange time, just the two of us and as  you can expect, a very sad time too but I shall try and keep thinking of the happy memories.

One thing that has kept me going over the festive time is the Card Challenge I was set and I cant believe that I am on Day 23 already.  For today I would like to share these makes with you.  I made them for my neices children and filled them with chocolate coins.  They loved them.



They are made from the Curvy Keepsake die from Stampin' Up!  This was the large version but there is a mini die and you can make exactly the same things with it.  I will be getting mine out in January and will start to create some new table top decorations with it.  

I hope that you are all ready for the big day and I do hope that you enjoy the day, whatever you are up to.  I know that lots of folk will not be sharing it with their families this year but I believe that if we are careful this year, we can share it with others next year.  



Product List

No comments: