Monday

Card Challenge Day 13 - Joy to the World

Monday evening and what a lovely day. It has flown by.  After a bit of lie in I was ready to tackle the oven and boy, you need sunglasses on to use it now.  It was ready for its clean and we did it, despite not being able to get hold of my usual oven cleaner.  The substitute was poor and more elbow grease was needed (good job it wasnt my elbow).

This did delay me gettin in the craft room though.  However I do have a few cards to share with you that I made together with some friends over Zoom



These are from a Paper Pumpkin kit by Stampin' Up!  You get everything to make 8 cards with pretty envelopes and there are elements left over.  Well I decided to change the cards slightly and I still have more to make from the kit.  If you would like to get your hands on this kit, there are details below.

The Craft Room is having a make over and already there are 8 empty boxes.  Lots of rubbish gone in the bin, lots of bits put for recycling and a couple of bags to be given out to make cards for charity.  It is so nice to declutter, ready for some new crafting bits from Santa.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have had a lovely day.  Tracey x


 

Product List

No comments: