Monday

Challenge Cards Day 26 - Dragonfly on a Monday

 


Good morning and what strange weather we have at the moment.  It is 0 degrees outside, the sky is gray and I need the lights on in the house as it is dark.  Mr. Weatherman has just told us that it is snowy rain that is expected today and we shall have a high of 2 degrees.  ooppps.

It is day 26 of my card a day challenge so only a few days left.  For todays card I thought I would share another Dragonfly Garden card with you showing some of the wonderful patterned papers.


  • I started off by stamping the main image on to Shimery White card which is perfect for painting on with inks and water.  
  • I also stamped the dragonfly on to the same card.  
  • I coloured the dragonfly in using Calypso Coral ink in the lid of the ink pad and one of the aqua painters.  
  • Once the image was dry, I punched it out using the co-ordinating punch.  
  • I mounted both the sentiment and the floral image onto Calypso Coral card, which is also the colour of my base card.  
  • I put a piece of the lovely patterned paper onto the card base using wet glue, giving me a little wiggle room if I didnt get it straight. I left a little border around the edge of the paper so that the Calypso Coral card could be seen.
  • The floral image and the sentiment was then adhered to the card base, using 3D foam pads/dimensionals.
  • I finished it off by going over some of the flower heads and dragonfly with Wink of Stella, just to add a little sparkle.

This stamp set and co-ordinating punch, along with other items will be available to purchase on 5th January when the new Spring/Summer brochure comes out from Stampin' Up!  I shall be having an on line launch party on Saturday 9th January and if you would like to come along and join us, please get in touch so that I can give you all the details.

All these designer series papers are still available to purchase at discounted prices.  Should you want a pack or two please let me know and I can get it ordered for you and you can collect from Alvaston.  Or why not order it online to be delivered directly to your door.


Just click on the Shop Here icon below which will take you to the online store.  If you need any help, please let me know.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a smashing Monday, what ever you are up to.  Tracey x


No comments: