Wednesday

Card Challenge day 15 - A Christmas scene

 Good evening, hope you have had a good day.  I have.  A couple of visitors have been and it lovely to see them.  We got caught up with what has not been happening and we are all looking forward to going out, having a coffee and seeing one another once more.

For my card challenge day No. 15 I have made this Christmas card.  It is a mixture of Stampin' Up! stamps and inks along with stamps that I have had in my stash.


I do like this type of card and I am just so sorry you cant see all the glitter in it. 

Tomorrow I hope to find a turkey to buy as well as all the trimmings.  As we were hoping to be in Cyprus with the twins, we didnt bother with getter Christmas Day food in but I am sure we will get it from somewhere.

This will be followed by an afternoon of playing with some new stamps and sets that I have had delivered from Stampin' Up!  

Thank you for having a read today and I do hope you have a wonderful evening.  Tracey x

No comments: