Thursday

Card Challenge Day 2 - Stampin' Up! papers

 Good morning, Mr. Weatherman has just mentioned snow?  I know it is cold in Derby but I dont fancy any snow.

A lazy start to the day, well I can.  I have lots and lots to do in the Craft Room today so will head over there around 10ish, once chores in the house are done.  

For my challenge for card making Day 2 I would like to share this card and matching envelope with you.

 
I love Stampin' Up! papers and I must admit that I have a great big selection of them so it is my goal to use them all up by this time next year, to pass the pleasure of seeing them on to others.   I made this card as a sympathy card as my daughter in law lost her mum this week, which is so very sad.  

If you would like to find out more about making the matching card and envelope (it is a A5 sized card) then please get in touch as I will love to share this with you, over Zoom.

Thank you for havign a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Trace x

No comments: