Thursday

Card Challenge day number 29 - Art Gallery

Good evening.  What a strange last day of the year it has been.  It has been a right mix up of a day, not quite sure of what I have achieved today but my to do list has only two things crossed off, walk to the post office and empty the ironing basket.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day (or year).

I do have a card to share with you, so that will be another item crossed off the list.  I have used the Art Gallery set again to make this card

 This time I used some different dies that are in the bundle, which I think can be for any and every occasion.  This is day 29 of my 30 day challenge.  The stamp set and the dies will be available to purchase from 5th January.  I love the words in this die set and cant wait to create more with them.

I hope you are having a nice and a safe New Years Eve and I look forward to sharing more with you, next year.  Thank you for having a read, Tracey x



No comments: