Sunday

Card Challenge No. 19 - Gnome for the holidays

Good afternoon.  It is certainly a lot cooler out there today brrrr but we wrapped up warm for our visit out.  

Here is a photo of some cards and some tags that I have sent off to a lovely shop that sells lots of pretty things.

 

I have used Gnome for the holidays stamp set from Stampin' Up! and I have had a wonderful time colouring them all in using the Stampin' Up! blends.  The good thing about Stampin' Up! is that it ALL matches, the card, the blends, the inks, the papers, the ribbons and everything else.  Everything works so well together.   I am considering all these cards and tags as my number 19 for the card challenge even though there are a quite a few more there than required.

I have spent a lovely couple of hours in the craft room today having a play with a couple of new things that will be coming out in the Spring-Summer Stampin' Up! catalogue.  If you would like a copy of catalogue and a copy of the Sale a Bration brochure plese, do let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for having a read today and I do hope you have a lovely Sunday evening.  Tracey x




 


Product List

No comments: