Wednesday

Card Challenge day 22 - Berry Fruity

Good evening.  Despite the cold and the rain we have both had a good day.  This morning we played Santa and did a few doorstep deliveries of Chrsitmas presents.  Lovely to see the family but also very difficult knowing that we cant be together over Christmas.  Just another drop off tomorrow of Christmas pressents and then some shopping swaps to do and then it will be feet up.

The craft room is still very clean and I have begun cutting out dies that I own.  Dies that I am putting into my own catalogue so that I know what I have.  We are talking many years worth here but I do need to see what I have so that I can use them ALL over the next few month.  If I can see them, I can use them.  I have so many beautiful ones that they all need an airing.  I cant wait to share some new makes with you.

Today I can share some Berry fruity cards with you, what do you think?



This is just one of the most wonderful papers that will be available from Stampin' Up! in January during Sale a Bration. There is a matching stamp set too.  I am in love with the colours and hope to share more of these papers with you in the next few weeks.  If you havent already got a brochure for Spring-Summer or a Sale a Bration brochure please, do let me know and I will try my best to get one to you as quick as I can.

Thank you so much for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Tracey x



No comments: