Sunday

Card Challenge Day 12 - Birthday cards, birthday bags and chocolates

 Good morning.  Up early as have a few things I would like to do this morning.  We are all ready for Santas visit, the hampers are done and the decorations are complete.  I just have to sort out a few bits for hubby now but as he has his lathe, there are a few items he has asked for.

Today our Nephews daughters (twins) turn 18 and here are the cards I made for them, so I shall use these for my Day No. 12 card challenge.



I have used a stamp that I got in the Sale a Bration earlier this year, one that I really love and think is just perfect for birthdays.  I stamped the cake images on to Shimmery White card as I have found that the best to use to add colour using Stampin' Up! inks, paintbrush and water.  Once I had coloured the cake images in I cut them out.  I stamped the image again onto the card base and put dimensionals onto the coloured image and placed it on top.  A few sparkles, the numbers and a named sentiement was all that was needed.


Whilst we are going out for walks we are not visiting a lot of other places.  We have been to a garden center and picked up a few pieces from click and collect but I cant wander around a supermarket so getting some things has been tricky.  One of the things I have struggled with is bags, you know, present bags for birthdays and Christmas.  So I ordered a lot (and I mean a lot) from the internet and will just decorate them as needed.  This is what I created for the twins, which worked out really well.

 

What a lovely surprise we had this week, a homemade box of chocolates.  It wasnt just the chocolates that were homemade, the box was too.  Jane is so talented.  We havent eaten any yet, they look too nice to eat as they are just so pretty. 

I am really pleased to say that I have the new Stampin' Up! brochures in the craft room.  If you havent got one yet, please do let me know and I will get one sent out to you.  If you would like to collect one, you are more than welcome to do so, just let me know in advance.

 


Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x


No comments: