Sunday

Card Challenge Day No. 4 with Stampin' Up! Gorgous Posies

 


 

Good morning.  Up early today as I believe I have lots and lots to do so will make an early start.  Today we shall put up our Christmas lights.  We havent done this for a couple of years and it feels strange that we are going to do it today.  Happy and sad memories.  The Christmas decorations will come out of the loft and tomorrow they will go up.  Oh yes, I shall make a weekend of it.

We shall also have our Zoom later today at 3pm, do get in touch if you would like to join us.

For card challenge day no. 4 I have used the Gorgeous Posies stamp set to make a thank you card with Rococo Rose Card and Ink and Garden Green ink.  

 

A little bit of stamping, a little masking and a lot of fun.  I have cut out one of the flowers and added it to give a little dimension but I do think I need to add a little bling.  Will do that later today (added to the list of things to do).

 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Saturday.  Tracey x


 

 

 



No comments: